RF / Microwave Temperature Testing
RF / Microwave Temperature Testing – Controlling temperature with precision at the device case is a major benefit of the Khoury Box Thermal Test Fixture designed for optimal temperature testing. The DUT is isolated in a localized enclosure (at temperature) with the thermal air circulated around the device under test or DUT. This process brings the device/assembly to temperature and therefore reduces soaking time. Tester interface utilizes impedance-matched connections to ensure true and accurate test signals between the tester, the thermal test fixture, and the DUT.
- RF/Microwave Temperature Testing Clam Shell Design
- Interface to Your Tester or any major ATE tester or rack & stack test system.
- Improve test accuracy with a controlled thermal test environment (noise-free, ice and frost-free, ESD-free).
- Complete tester interface includes mechanical and electrical interface fixturing and electronics ensuring
- RF/Microwave Temperature Testing offering true and accurate test signals to and from the DUT.
- Optional see-through window to monitor probe or deliver an RF signal to your DUT while testing.
- Two DB9 connectors, 10 SMA feed through connections, and 2 thermocouples to monitor and
- control ambient and/or case temperature. Test engineer has full control of internal electronics with Bi-directional capability.
- Supports multiple DUT’s simultaneously.
- Can work with any thermal source and has an operating temperature range of -90°C to 225
About Khoury Industries Your RF/Microwave Temperature Testing Experts
With more than 35 years of expertise interfacing to the major ATE equipment and stand alone home made test station (Rack and Stack), KHOURY INDUSTRIES thermal testing fixtures and accessories are an accurate and convenient solution. Thermal testing or cycling components, wafer, Hybrids and IC’s at precisely controlled temperatures at the tester site or probing components.
Temperatures range from – 80C to +225C (Depending on your air controlled source) All THERMAL TEST FIXTURES are ESD-FREE AND OR EMI SHIELDED, most systems are available with the European CE standards. The company is headquartered in Bellingham, MA, USA and has sale representatives throughout the world.